Sunday 29 December 2013

Top Tips For Hair Growth

Evening!!! 

So I'd thought I'd write a little blog about some tips for hair growth, everyone has there own hair type, so not all of them will work, so I'm just gonna tell you a few that have worked for me!

1. DO NOT wash your hair everyday! This is one for everyone, I know it sounds kinda gross, but there is no need to wash your hair daily. By washing daily, your hair will be stripped of natural oils, I'm not saying don't go weeks without washing, maybe 3 days, this gives your hair time to rejuvenate the oils for its healthy condition! It also stops hair from drying out!

2. Try not use heat. I know for most people this will be the hardest one to give up, it was definitely mine! I love my Remington's and GHD's, but I haven't used them for a month, already I'm seeing better condition of my hair and an increase in growth. If you do have to put heat on your hair, invest in a well recommended heat protectant; a spray, mouse or a serum. 

3. Eat plenty of protein. Hair is made out of a protein called Keratin, the more protein you eat the more keratin produce, therefor more hair growth. Ideal foods are; red meat, fish, beans, lentils.

4. Give it a little TLC. Treat your hair like a baby, don't brush it all the time, don't over do it, don't tie it back tightly or the hair will snap and break. Give it a little care, invest in a hair mask, or make a homemade one or a little massage to stimulate the follicles! 

Hope these 4 help, as I pick up more little tips I'll makes post them on here! What's your tip to keep your locks healthy? 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11479029/?claim=88pccgtd7gw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment