Sunday 15 December 2013

Hair Detoxing

Hello lovelies!!

I thought I'd create a blog, nothing too serious, but just to create a blog. What's it about? Well, I've decided to go on hair detox, where I'm growing out my not so long blonde locks. For the past three years I've dyed my hair, I'm naturally a dark blonde but went lighter then darker then lighter then darker, bit indecisive I know, but I've always stayed with blonde! I tend to go lighter in the summer, as it tends to lighten more anyway, and then a Softer neutral colour for the winter months. 

After this summer, I decided to go for a little change, I had a full fringe put in for the next school term, for the first few weeks it was a bit of a  novelty, but after that I just hated it. I've had three cuts on it, to keep it out of my eyes, but now I'm just pinning it up.

I'm also used to straightening everyday, which obviously isn't doing it the world of good, I having to get it cut more regularly because of the recurring split ends, which is stopping any significant growth.

So...I'm doing this blog to show and share the rate of growth and what tips I've picked up and used, also any products that I'm using to improve the condition and growth. 

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment