Sunday 29 December 2013

Product Review: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Evening all! 

So there is a power cut, so I thought now is a good chance to jot down a few of the products I've been using. The first one is the Lee Stafford miracle grow, I bought it from Boots for £7.99, as it's an average size pot and I thought I'd give it ago and if it didn't do anything I haven't lost out, I've seen many people rave about the product so I thought I'd give it a go! 

The product, as you can see is for hair that never grows past certain length, which is one of my main problems when growing out my locks, it gets to just below my shoulder and then stops, so that is my certain legnth, the product stimulates the follicle health, which should "anchor hair to the scalp" it also gives hair strength to grow! 

 


The instructions are to use an egg sized amount inbetween shampooing and conditioning, however I didn't want my hair to feel heavy, so I probably used about half that. The smell is fine, which is usually a problem with other growth products, however it makes my hair so smooth, you can instantly feel it. I leave mine on for roughly 3 minutes and have been using it every time I wash my hair, except for once where I missed it our and the morning after I noticed the difference in the softness. It does recommend to deep condition once every so often, but I'm not a big fan of this because of its a lot of faffing about with waiting for it to set. 

The tub is bright pink, which I love, it's a real stand out on the shelf and you can buy many other Lee Stafford which do different things, a growth range, poker straight etc...They also have an Argon Range, which I may try next. Along with the cream I am using at them moment they do a shampoo and conditioner but I opted for the Aussie miracle moist, which I shall be writing a review on shorty!



I can't really tell how much it's grown just because of the product, because as you will know, I have totally changed my hair routine, however if it makes my hair feel soft and if it boosts the growth a little bit I will be happy. 

By fertilising your follicles it provides a nice healthy enviornment, the pro growth treatment is packed with protein, which is ideal, because of your hair is made of keratin, which is a protein, the more you give your hair the more it grows! 

Overall I rate it a 8/10, as like many people I'll have to wait till it's on offer to buy another tub, because I suspect it won't last long, it makes my hair feel great and gives it a nice bit of volume!

Have you tried any Lee Stafford products? If so share what you think and how it's helped your hair growth! 

"If the earth is not nourished you'll never grow beautiful flowers"

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment