Sunday 12 January 2014

Product Review: Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello lovelies! 

My second product review is on the AUSSIE Miracle Mosit shampoo & conditioner! I'm not a big fan of Australia at the moment, due to the total whitewash of the cricket, however I am a massive fan of this Aussie! 

This is the first time that I've used any Aussie products and I picked them up at Boots before Christmas at 3 for £10, along with the Take The Heat leave in cream, however indivually price at £3.50 a bottle, or even cheaper at places like B & M for £2.99. Before buying any key products, I have started to my reading up on them and people said to buy a top product to increase hair condition and growth, so I thought I'd give it ago.



The first time I used, I realised with this product, a little goes a long long way! The smell of the shampoo is incredible the conditioner is a little bit stronger, however you can still smell it on my hair the days after washing it! I really enjoyed the quality of the shampoo, smell, colour (Nice golden colour) the luxury of the product is the best thing about it, everything is top quality! 

Okay, so the shampoo washed well,  however when I washed it out it felt dryer than it did before, but teaming with my Lee Stafford creme (I've reviewed this already, it's one of my favs!) and the Miracle moist conditioner my hair was in top condition! My hair dryed so nice and natural and quicker than it usually does, it feels full of moisture and packed with life! 

The best thing go about this product is that the shampoo actually really washed my hair perfectly,  it really feels clean! Some shampoos tend to clog my roots a little, then you get that heavy greasy looking texture the next day, with  Aussie as soon as you've washed it out you know you've washed it because it feels lightweight and clean!



I read on another blog that for good hair growth you should invest in quality products, they aren't overly expensive because they really do last a long time, I've used mine like 10 times and I'm probably not half way through yet! 

It keeps my hair looking and feeling lovely! I would definetely recommend you to at least this product, don't be but off by it being one of the most expensive on the shelf, because they tend to be on offer somewhere, but they last for ages! Go for it, just for the try! 

"There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start" Aussie Philosophy. 

Hugs 

Blayney 
Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment